MY VALENTINE INSPIRED LOOK
Whad up! Whad up! Its the season to show that special someone in your life what your own version of LOVE is. It could be your Husband, Wife, Mother, Dad, Brothers, Sisters, Girlfriend /Boyfriend. You could also show love to the less privilege or visit the orphanage. It doesn’t have to be the people you know and everyone counts. Hmmm LOVE is in the air y’all. Few days left before February the 14th drives by but make sure you show some love.
So many people or makeup artist are coming up with Valentine Inspired Looks which are really beautiful but as for me I don’t believe i have to follow the norm to be normal. The route most of them are embarking on is RED & WHITE /SILVER. You don’t have to use those colors for it to qualify as a valentine inspired look. You could rock any color so as long as you can werk with it gurl.
This Valentine look i created is different but I AM IN LOVE with it. I created a blue glittery smokey eye type of look with hints of color on the lips. It has the right amount of Sparkle in the Eye and the Lips are subtle but yet with color. I didn’t want my lips to be washed out ( dead) if you know what I mean. I wanted color on my lips while my eyes were doing all the TALKING. Hope you like it.
I had to pour my hair down. I love it though.
Here are the details of the products i used to achieve my own version of Valentine Inspired look. Enjoy
* Hegai and Esther Waterproof Eyebrow Definer – Nubia
* L.A. Girl Concealer – Fawn
* NYX Jumbo Pencil – Milk
* M.n Generation II Eyeshadow – Navy Blue (Lid)
* Eyeshadow Glitter – Sky Blue
* Elf Makeup Lock and Seal (Glitter Glue)
* Ferrarucci Eyeshadow – Gold ( Tear Duct)
*Mabrook Eyeshadow – Black ( Outer Corner)
* Casabella LB Shadow – Bright Burgundy ( Crease)
* Mabrook Eyeliner
* Mabrook Extremely Soft Eye Pencil ( Waterline)
* M.n Volume Long Wearing Mascara
* Phillips Milk of Magnesia
* Boots No 7 Primer
* Veet Gold Foundation VG03
* L.A. Girl Pro Concealer – Fawn ( Highlight)
* Black Opal Deluxe Finishing powder – Neutral Light ( Set Highlight)
* Casabella LB Powder – Matte Ginger
* Elf Setting Spray
* Black Opal True Stick Foundation – Black Walnut ( Contour)
* Cover Girl Queen Collection – Ebony Bronze ( Set Highlight)
* Maybelline Bronzer
* Enthrice blusher
* Bh Cosmetics Waterproof Lipliner – Raspberry
* L.A Girl Lip Glaze – Blushing
* Casabella High Gloss Lip Shine – Escort ( Inner Lips)
Hope you like my very own version of Valentine Inspired Look and you would be delighted as I was to recreate this look. Do send me pictures of your attempted looks. Cheers!
Insta &twitter: @idolze