GREEN ENVY MAKEUP INSPIRED LOOK
Hi guys, omg! its been over a year since my last post (covers face). I am sincerely, deeply and utterly sorry. I was going through some personal stuffs that i needed to tackle head on first and thus it took me away from my love of makeup for a long long time. I am happy i am back and i hope by Gods grace i continue to put out more interesting and interacting content for you guys.
So, today’s post was inspired by HEGAI & ESTHER’s green eyeshadow in EMERALDA. Omg! It was loooove at first sight and touch. Its so GREEEEEEEEEN and smooth and buttery and every wonderful thing that excites you. I couldn’t believe a Nigerian black owned brand can produce such pigmented shades. In my opinion it is affordable and price point is little next to nothing for the pigmentation you are getting. #it is unreal…….omg!
I went to there store with my older sis ( Judith of @jademakeovers) at 15 Ajao road off Adeniyi Jones Ikeja Lagos. We were greeted warmly by the ladies working there. The ambience was welcoming and they sure didn’t disappoint us. They showed us their products and we settled for their single eyeshadows because that was what we had in mind to get. Infact I was in love with everything there but i had to refrain myself from splurging like crazy. We met the boss lady herself. She was really nice and courteous. she also showed us other products in the studio as well like the Makeup Seal……. Omg! We were in love. Would be getting that as well soonest than you think. We ended up getting other beautiful shades but today its all about Emeralda.
See details and pictures below:
* Absolute Eyebrow Pencil – Brown
* Unnamed EyeBrow Gel – Brown
* L.A Girl Pro Concealer – Fawn mixed with NYX HD Concealer – Medium
* Blot brow gel in Light Coffee
* Maybelline Matte Eyeshadow – Champagne Fizz ( set brow Highlight)
* Marykay Primer – ( Lid)
* Zikel Eyeshadow Primer – Nude
* Casabella E/S – Orange ( Transition)
* Coastal Scents E/S – Baked Clay ( Crease)
* Coastal Scents E/S – Vibrant Red (Crease)
* Hegai & Esther E/S – Inferno
* Hegai & Esther E/S – Terrestrial
* Nyx Prismatic E/S – Glass Slipper (Lid)
* Hegai & Esther E/S – EMERALDA (Lid)
* NYX face & Body Glitter – GL 01 (Lid)
* Classic (dubai) Glitter – 08 ( Glitter liner)
* Mabrook Liquid Eyeliner – Black
* Artmatic Eyelashes – 518E
* Prestige Color Intense Eye Pencil – Black
* Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara
* INK Eyelashe Glue
* NYX first base Primer Spray
* Pond’s Vanishing Cream – Oily Skin
* No 7 Shine Free Primer
* Khuraira Dark Circle Primer Age Control
* Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation – 335 Classic Tan
* L.A Girl Concealer – Fawn mixed with NYX HD Concealer – Medium (Highlight)
* RCMA no color Powder (Set Highlight)
* Mac Mineralize Powder – Dark
* Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous makeup setting Spray
* Foundation Stix (name rubbed off) – ( Contour)
* Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder – Cacao and Cover Girl Queen Collection in Ebony
* Enthrice blush
* The Manizer Sister a.k.a ” the luminizers”
* Carmex Lip Balm
* Flormac Waterproof Lipliner – 222
* Casabella Lip base
* Mac Lipstick – Naturally Transformed
Till next time my dear, #CHEERS.
To get the products listed above. You can contact:
JUDITH OF JADEMAKEOVERS AND BEAUTY WORLD ( +2349027042866)
Makeup Studio: SUITE 42, Atara Shopping Complex, Opposite Mobile Filling Station Aguda Market, Aguda Lagos Nigeria.
Please, Please and Please don’t forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE, LIKE and THUMBS UP 👍 this post, previous post and also subscribe to my various social media channels for more juicy and interesting post, past, present and future ones yet to come to your Family and Friends.
I appreciate your feedback and comments its like food to my soul.
I Love y’all. #😘 #😉
Facebook: Mary Onyeka Ekwuribe Omoruyi
Google + and Email address: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog Website: http://www.mybeautysignature.WordPress.com