EMERALD GREEN SMOKEY MAKEUP TUTORIAL
Hi beauties, I have missed you guys soooo much. Words cant explain how I feel but let me start by apologizing to you guys for not being consistent in my uploads. I have been going through alot of personal issues (per-so-nal) and it made me to loose inspiration and all I wanted to do was just to be alone. But am back now, back and better. Am happy that its all over now and I am Awe-some.
So today’s post is an Emerald green makeup tutorial. I wanted to challenge myself and use colors that I won’t normally go for ( gravitate towards) and also I went for an appointment too. But to cut the long story short it went well but the only downside was that I didn’t take clearer pictures that really shows how beautiful the look turned out.
I was running late and I needed to get to my appointment on time and most of all in time I didn’t take my time as I usually do, so the pictures didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to. Nevertheless, I hope it inspires someone out there to recreate the look and most of all spread the love #Cheers.
* Jordana Brow Pencil – Dark Brown
* MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit
* L.A Girl Pro Concealer – Fawn
* Maybelline Matte Eyeshadow – Champagne Fizz
* Marykay Primer – ( Lid)
* Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner – 001 Black (Base for my Lid)
* Glazzi Eyeshadow Palette – Emerald Green ( Lid)
* Glazzi Eyeshadow Pallete – Champagne Gold (tear duct)
* Casabella Bright Brown & Burgundy E/S – Crease
* Casabella Eyeshadow – Mink ( Outer V)
* Rimmel London 0001 Black Gel Eyeliner ( lash line)
* Artmatic Eyelashes – 518E
* Prestige Color Intense Eye Pencil – Black
* Isabelle DuPont Vibrating Mascara
* Khuraira Dark Circle Primer Age Control
* Black Radiance True Complexion Shine Control Primer
* Revlon Colorstay Foundation – Toast and Caramel
* L.A Girl Concealer – Fawn (Highlight)
* Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder – Neutral Light mixed with Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder (Set Highlight)
* Milani Minerals Compact Powder – Medium
* Miss Beauty Makeup Fixer Mist
* Black Opal True Stick Foundation – Black Walnut ( Contour)
* Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder – Cacao and Cover Girl Queen Collection in Ebony
* Enthrice blush
* Jioney Bronzer – 003 and LDM blush Bronzer
* Carmex Lip Balm
* Flormac Waterproof Lipliner – 211
* Wet and Wild Megalast Lipstick – Just Peachy
* L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paint – Whisper
Till next time my dear, #CHEERS.
To get the products listed above. You can contact:
JUDITH OF JADEMAKEOVERS AND BEAUTY WORLD ( +2349027042866)
Makeup Studio: SUITE 42, Atara Shopping Complex, Opposite Mobile Filling Station Aguda Market, Aguda Lagos Nigeria.
Please, Please and Please don’t forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE and THUMBS UP 👍 this post, previous post and also subscribe to my various social media channels for more juicy and interesting post past, present and future ones yet to come to your Family and Friends.
I appreciate your feedback and comments its like food to my soul.
I Love y’all. #😘 #😉
Facebook: Mary Onyeka Ekwuribe Omoruyi
Google + and Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Blog Website: http://www.mybeautysignature.WordPress.com