SUBTLE BROWN SMOKEY EYES
Hi bellas, how are you guys doing? Awesome as usual I guess.
Today’s post is all about a subtle brown smokey eyes. I saw that I haven’t posted this look and I wondered why. I used Accessorize Icon Eyeshadow in 7 Chocolate Fondant. This is actually a gorgeous deep dark cool toned shimmery Brown color eyeshadow with specs of glitter in it. This was perfect for what I was going for ( subtle brown smokey eyes). I decided to open up my eyes using a white Pencil. If your eyes are red or tired maybe you didn’t catch or get enough sleep try using a white or nude eye pencil. This will totally open up tired eyes and making you feel wide awake. I was glad everything came together. I hope you like it, recreate and share.
So, the details of the products i used are listed right down below 😉:
#Eyes be piercing right into your soul like…….. Hmmm
* Aifeiya Crayon Creme 2 in 1 Eye Pencil – Brown 02
* MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit
* L.A Girl Pro Concealer – Fawn
* Milani Minerals Compact Powder – Medium ( Set brow Highlight)
* Marykay Primer – ( Lid)
* NYX Jumbo Pencil – Milk and Black Bean ( Lid)
* Accessorize Icon Eyeshadow – 7 Chocolate Fondant ( Lid)
* Glazzi Eyeshadow Pallete – Champagne Gold (tear duct)
* Casabella Bright Brown & Burgundy E/S – Crease
* Casabella Eyeshadow – Mink ( Outer V)
* Rimmel London 0001 Black Gel Eyeliner ( lash line)
* Artmatic Eyelashes – 518E
* Khol & Contour Eye Pencil – 113 White
* Isabelle DuPont Vibrating Mascara
* Khuraira Dark Circle Primer Age Control
* Black Radiance True Complexion Shine Control Primer
* Revlon Colorstay Foundation – Toast and Caramel
* L.A Girl Concealer – Cool Tan (Highlight)
* Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder – Neutral Light ( Set Highlight)
* Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder (Set Highlight)
* Milani Minerals Compact Powder – Medium
* Elf Mist and Set Spray
* Black Opal True Stick Foundation – Black Walnut ( Contour)
* Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder – Cacao and Cover Girl Queen Collection in Ebony
* Enthrice blush
* Jioney Bronzer – 003 and LDM blush Bronzer
* Carmex Lip Balm
* Flormac Waterproof Lipliner – 211
* Beyond Beauty 24 hours long lasting liquid Matte Lipgloss -26
* L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paint – Whisper
Till next time my dear, #CHEERS.
To get the products listed above. You can contact:
JUDITH OF JADEMAKEOVERS AND BEAUTY WORLD ( +2349027042866)
Makeup Studio: SUITE 42, Atara Shopping Complex, Opposite Mobile Filling Station Aguda Market, Aguda Lagos Nigeria.
Please, Please and Please don’t forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE and THUMBS UP 👍 this post, previous post and also subscribe to my various social media channels for more juicy and interesting post past, present and future ones yet to come to your Family and Friends.
I appreciate your feedback and comments its like food to my soul.
I Love y’all. #😘 #😉
Facebook: Mary Onyeka Ekwuribe Omoruyi
Google + and Email address: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog Website: http://www.mybeautysignature.WordPress.com
Tags: Accessorize Icon Eyeshadow in 7 Chocolate Fondant, Aifeiya Crayon Creme 2 in 1 Eye Pencil - Brown 02 , Artmatic Eyelashes, beyond beauty liquid Matte Lipgloss, Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder, Black Radiance Shine Free Primer, Carmex Lip Balm, Casabella Eyeshadow, Cover Girl Ebony Queen Powder, Enthrice Blusher, Flormac Waterproof Lipliner in 211, Jioney Bronzer, kohl and Contour white eye pencil, L.A Girl Pro Concealer Fawn , Milani Minerals Compact Powder - Medium, MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit , NYX Jumbo Pencil In Milk and Black Bean, Rimmel London 001 Black Gel liner
About mybeautysignatureHi, My name is Mary Onyeka Omoruyi. A graduate of Applied Microbiology & Brewing. I am a God lover, wife, mum, a lover of all things related to beauty, cooking and bead making. Making up faces one at a time is my thing and I am passionate about it. So feel free to follow and subscribe to my blog. For products reviews, makeup bookings, projects, partnerships and adverts call +2348026036026 or email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter and instagram @idolze. Facebook: Mary onyeka Ekwuribe Omoruyi
Hi, My name is Mary Onyeka Omoruyi. A graduate of Applied Microbiology & Brewing. I am a God lover, wife, mum, a lover of all things related to beauty, cooking and bead making. Making up faces one at a time is my thing and I am passionate about it. So feel free to follow and subscribe to my blog. For products reviews, makeup bookings, projects, partnerships and adverts call +2348026036026 or email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter and instagram @idolze. Facebook: Mary onyeka Ekwuribe Omoruyi