ANNE-MARY MAKEOVER (MAKEUP ON A MELANIN LADY)
Hi guys, its been quite awhile since I uploaded a post. I have been really occupied with work and most times I come back home verrrrrry late and tired. So accept my #apologies ladies and gents.
I have had this post in my draft for quite some time and I never came around to posting it. So I decided to today.
Meet a friend of mine Anne-mary. She never wears make ‘ NEVER ‘. The only time she did was on her matric day and that was it ( wasn’t professional makeup in her own words). She had never had a professional makeup artist do her makeup, so I decided to give her a face beat she could be proud of. She has hooded eyes and I had to carve a new Lid space by extending way pass her natural Crease which inturn opened her eyes up. I went to town on her and I made sure she was satisfied before I allowed her go. The goal was to gently re-introduce her to the world of makeup again without her feeling too overdone and caked on. Despite these goals of ours not to make her feel overdone but I still wanted her to look transformed and gorgeous. This was what we came up with and I hope you all like it as much as I did.
Details of the products used will be listed below. #Cheers
That contor and Highlight on a melanin girl be giving me #Life. Yaaaasss! Honey come through.
- Unnamed EyeBrow Gel – dark brown
- L.A Girl Pro Concealer – Toffee
- Milani Minerals Compact Powder – Warm
- Marykay Primer – ( Lid)
- Casabella Shadow Base – Light ( Lid)
- Maychèèr E/S Palette – Champagne Gold ( Lid)
- Black Opal Eyeshadow duo (Tawny Tease)
- Coastal Scents E/S – Baked Clay (HP-253)
- Coastal Scents E /S – Vibrant Red (HP- 136)
- Casabella Mink E/S – Crease
- Revlon Eyelashes – Flirty ( Black)
- Prestige my blackest Eyeliner pen
- Mabrook Eye Pencil ( Waterline)
- Isabelle DuPont Vibrating Mascara
- Black Radiance True Complexion Shine Control Primer
- Khuraira Dark Circle Primer Age Control
- Black Radiance Foundation – Brownie
- L.A Girl Pro Concealer – Toffee ( Highlight)
- Ben Nye Powder – Toffee
- Milani Minerals Compact Powder – Deep
- Miss Beauty Makeup Fixer Mist
- Black Opal True Stick Foundation – Black Walnut ( Contour)
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder – Cacao
- Enthrice blusher
- Tara Bronzer – Medium and Jioney Bronzer – 003
- Carmex Lip Balm
- Zaron Lip Pencil – Prune Juice
- Urcci Lipstick – 06
To get the products listed above. You can contact:
JUDITH OF JADEMAKEOVERS ( +2349027042866)
Makeup Studio: SUITE 42, Atara Shopping Complex, Opposite Mobil Filling Station Aguda Market, Aguda Lagos Nigeria.
Till next time my dear, #CHEERS.
Please don’t forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE and THUMBS UP 👍 this post, previous post and also subscribe to my various social media channels for more juicy and interesting post past, present and future ones yet to come.
Facebook: Mary Onyeka Ekwuribe Omoruyi
Google + and Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Blog Website: http://www.mybeautysignature.WordPress.com
See you guys till my next post #Cheers
God’s favorite girl 😘 😉