YELLOW – GOLD ALLURE MAKEUP LOOK
Hi beauties, how you doing? ( in Wendy Williams voice). so, today’s post was inspired by the gown I was putting on. I didn’t plan on the colors to use until I actually decided to put on my dress and alas! It spoke to me. Yea! It Spoke to me, it really did. So, I went along with the angel thought in my head ( devil thoughts are not allowed in there) and this was what I came up with. Hope you like it and recreate the look if you want.
So, today’s look is a Yellow – Gold Eyes paired with a Glossy Pink Lips. I noticed that the lips I have been rocking from my previous makeup post has always been Matte so I decided to change it to a Glossy one and I loved every bit of it. I lined my Waterline with a blue Waterproof Eyeliner which was by Mabrook which is soooooo awesome and it changed the whole look for me which was interesting. These days I have been using mascara more on my lower lash -line which gives my eyes a doll-like look. I loveeeeee the effects it gives my eyes thereby opening it up more and makes it more noticeable and enticing 😉 😉.
I also decided to try a new product that I owned a long time ago which was my Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Neutral Light to set my Highlight area which was awesome and later went over it lightly with Ben Nye Banana Powder for extra highlight in that area and I also used my MUA ( Makeup Academy Professional Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit) for my brows which i loved. Never knew the brow product was awesome. Its an easier way to fill your brows using a powder product. Will do a review on it later on though.
“A few weeks later I was inspired by Glossier and their #glossierpink Pinterest board to create this particular post, showing off some #glossierpink in my makeup look. Glossier is a modern beauty brand creating essential products designed for real life women, where their mantra is “skin first, makeup second, smile always” and their #glossierpink board features a lot of inspirational images – style, beauty, art and more!
So, the details of the products i used are listed right down below 😉:
* Hegai and Esther Waterproof Eyebrow Definer
* MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit
* L.A Girl Pro Concealer – Fawn
* Milani Minerals Compact Powder – Medium ( Set brow Highlight)
* Marykay Primer – ( Lid)
* NYX Jumbo Pencil – Milk ( Lid)
* Glazzi Eyeshadow Pallete – Yellow Gold ( Lid)
* Glazzi Eyeshadow Pallete – Champagne Gold (tear duct)
* Casabella Bright Brown & Burgundy E/S – Crease
* Mabrook Eyeshadow – Black
* Rimmel London 0001 Black Gel Eyeliner ( lash line)
* Artmatic Eyelashes – 518E
* Mabrook Extremely Soft Eyeliner – 205 Turquoise ( Waterline)
* Isabelle DuPont Vibrating Mascara
* Khuraira Dark Circle Primer Age Control
* Black Radiance True Complexion Shine Control Primer
* Revlon Colorstay Foundation – Toast and Caramel
* L.A Girl Concealer – Cool Tan (Highlight)
* Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder – Neutral Light
* Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
* Milani Minerals Compact Powder – Medium
* Elf Mist and Set Spray
* Black Opal True Stick Foundation – Black Walnut ( Contour)
* Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder – Cacao and Cover Girl Queen Collection in Ebony
* Enthrice blush
* Jioney Bronzer – 003 and LDM blush Bronzer
* Carmex Lip Balm
* Zaron Lip Liner Pencil – Prune Juice and Mabrook Lip Pencil in Purple
* Bh Cosmetics Creme Luxe Lipstick – Vixen
* L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paint – Whisper
* Victoria’s Secret Shiny Lip Gloss
Till next time my dear, #CHEERS.
To get the products listed above. You can contact:
JUDITH OF JADEMAKEOVERS AND BEAUTY WORLD ( +2349027042866)
Makeup Studio: SUITE 42, Atara Shopping Complex, Opposite Mobile Filling Station Aguda Market, Aguda Lagos Nigeria.
Please, Please and Please don’t forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE and THUMBS UP 👍 this post, previous post and also subscribe to my various social media channels for more juicy and interesting post past, present and future ones yet to come to your Family and Friends.
I appreciate your feedback and comments its like food to my soul.
I Love y’all. #😘 #😉
Facebook: Mary Onyeka Ekwuribe Omoruyi
Google + and Email address: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog Website: http://www.mybeautysignature.WordPress.com