GREY SMOKEY EYES WITH A POP OF LEMON
Hi guys, its your girl again. I came up with this makeup look when I was bored at home and I didn’t feel like watching Films. So, I decided to play around with my makeup having in mind that I wanted to do something Grey smokey eyes and I came up with this look. I also changed it around by putting an usual pop of color in the tear duct area which was Lemon and am glad I went along with it. It gave the look life and changed / took the look to a whole new level. I was happy with it ( the result) and I loved every bit of it 😉. I also decided to wing out my inner tear duct which i am really loving at the moment. It really frames my Eyes and connects it all together.
So, the details of the products i used are listed right down below
* Mabrook Brown Eye Pencil
* L.A Girl Pro Concealer – Fawn
* Milani Minerals Compact Powder – Medium ( Set brow Highlight)
* Marykay Primer – ( Lid)
* NYX Jumbo Pencil – Milk ( Lid)
* Glazzi Eyeshadow Pallete – Grey ( Lid)
* Glazzi Eyeshadow Pallete – Lemon (tear duct)
* Casabella Bright Brown & Burgundy E/S – Crease
* Essence Superfine Eyeliner Pen ( lash line)
* Artmatic Eyelashes – 518E
* Prestige Color Intense Eyeliner Pencil – 01 The Black ( Waterline)
* Isabelle DuPont Vibrating Mascara
* No 7 Shine Free Primer
* Marykay Foundation ( 507)
* L.A Girl Concealer – Fawn ( Highlight)
* Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder – Neutral Light
* Milani Minerals Compact Powder – Medium
* Miss Beauty Makeup Fixer Mist
* Black Opal True Stick Foundation – Black Walnut ( Contour)
* Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder – Cacao and Cover Girl Queen Collection in Ebony
* Enthrice blush
* Jioney Bronzer – 003 and LDM blush Bronzer
* Carmex Lip Balm
* Flormac Waterproof Lipliner – No 222
* Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Blushing Mauve
* Victoria’s Secret Shiny Lip Gloss
And also my hair is CROCHET BRAIDS. I used 2 packs of Xpression braids in Purple ( don’t remember the number) . I installed them myself and it took me about 5 – 6 hours because I had to attend to my son at different intervals for his numerous needs and wants 😁 which i curled using the threading method. I love it and it came out nice.
Till next time my dear, #CHEERS.
To get the products listed above. You can contact:
JUDITH OF JADEMAKEOVERS ( +2349027042866)
Makeup Studio: SUITE 42, Atara Shopping Complex, Opposite Mobile Filling Station Aguda Market, Aguda Lagos Nigeria.
Please, Please and Please don’t forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE and THUMBS UP 👍 this post, previous post and also subscribe to my various social media channels for more juicy and interesting post past, present and future ones yet to come to your Family and Friends.
I appreciate your feedback and comments its like food to my soul.
I Love y’all. #😘 #😉
Facebook: Mary Onyeka Ekwuribe Omoruyi
Google + and Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Blog Website: http://www.mybeautysignature.WordPress.com