DENEO’S MAKEOVER LOOK
Hi beauties, how have you been? I have been occupied lately and I haven’t gotten the chance to upload a new blog post sorry about that.
O well, a client (Deneo) called me over the phone and said she wanted a makeover for a party. So I went over to her house. We talked for awhile and one thing she insisted was that she wanted her brows thick and not slim and tiny. I advised her otherwise but you know you have to give them (client) what they want.
So, I went to town and gave her a worthy look that I thought she would love and she was pleasantly delighted and excited. It wasn’t an easy task as her eyes watered while lining her Waterline with black kohl pencil and she couldn’t just keep her eyes open and steady enough to really intensify her eyes. But I tried my best. So after the face beat, she kept on starring and looking in the mirror and her eyes 👀 lited up when she saw the final look. She was very happy and I was glad I delivered. #happy client happy me lol….. To my greatest surprise and shock she didn’t wash her face makeup off. She wore it the next day to church omg! IMAGINE!!!. I asked her why and her response was that she felt beautiful and happy and wanted the makeup permanently on her face and decided to rock it the next day to church. How possible was that. I was in awe and so I advised her not to do that again. I told her the cons of carrying your makeup overnight and till the next day. Its never a good idea in my utmost opinion. Lord have mercy.
So, the lists of the products i used on her are listed right down below. #Cheers
Before Picture of Deneo
* Hegai and Esther Waterproof Eyebrow Definer in Nubia
* L.A Girl Pro Concealer – Fawn
* Casabella LB Shadow Base ( Lid)
* Customized Eyeshadow Pallete – Pink and Red ( Lid)
* Glazzi E/S Palette – pale pink ( Tear Duct)
* Casabella Bright Brown & Burgundy E/S – Crease
* Mabrook Eyeshadow – Black ( Outer Corner)
* Revlon Eyelashes – Flirty
* Prestige Color Intense Eyeliner Pencil – 01 The Black ( Waterline)
* M.n Volume Long Wearing Mascara
* No 7 Shine Free Primer
* Revlon Colorstay Foundation – Toast
* L.A Girl Concealer – Cool Tan ( Highlight)
* Ben Nye Banana Powder
* Milani Minerals Compact Powder – Medium
* Miss Beauty Makeup Fixer Mist
* Mary Kay Creme -to- Powder Foundation Bronze 2 ( Contour)
* Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder – Cacao
* Enthrice blusher
* Jioney Bronzer – 003
* Carmex Lip Balm
* Flormac Waterproof Lipliner – No 211
* Casabella Lipstick – French Kiss
Hope you guys liked the look. Recreate it if it floats your bubble. #😉
Till next time my dearest #CHEERS.
To get the products listed above. You can contact:
JUDITH OF JADEMAKEOVERS ( +2349027042866)
Makeup Studio: SUITE 42, Atara Shopping Complex, Opposite Mobil Filling Station Aguda Market, Aguda Lagos Nigeria.
Please Please and Please don’t forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE and THUMBS UP 👍 this post, previous post and also subscribe to my various social media channels for more juicy and interesting post past, present and future ones yet to come to your Family and Friends.
I appreciate your feedback and comments its like food to my soul.
I Love y’all. #😘 #😉 Peace
My Social Media channels:
Facebook: Mary Onyeka Ekwuribe Omoruyi
Google + and Email address are: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
See you guys till my next post #Cheers
God’s favorite girl 😘 😉