BLACK GLITTER SMOKEY EYES
Hi beauties, how are you guys doing. Awesome and beautiful as usual.
So, today I was going through my phone pictures and alas! I stumbled upon some of my makeup pictures I had not posted yet. I was shocked and I decided to post one of them right now and I will post others later. I had fun while creating this look. I mean, the lighting was right, makeup on point, everything was on point, I was feeling fly, I was looking good and I wore it out to the mall with a friend. I got alooooooooooot I mean alooooooooooot of Compliments and people wanted to take pictures with me. I felt I was like a walking doll that very faithful day. Some ladies walked up to me and one of them said ” I am soooooo sorry but I can’t seem to take my eyes off of you” your makeup is beautiful, your beautiful and you look beautiful. They all smiled and asked series of questions. I was on Cloud 9 and I received their compliments with open arms. Then we got talking and the rest was history you know. I paired this eye look with a pinkish – Nude Matte Lips which i loved and the Highlight and Contour that day was ‘ bae’ 😘;-) . I have done a black glitter eye look few months back but I paired it with an ombré Red Matte lips. This is the link here. (https://mybeautysignature.wordpress.com/2015/04/28/glittery-black-smokey-eyes-birthday-makeup-look/ ) for your viewing pleasure.
So, let me stop rambling and give you the details of the products i used and they are:
Can you see that Highlight and Contour. Omg! That was O:) 😇 awesome.
The face beat was in another world Lol 😁 😉 😉
* Aifeiya Crayon Creme 2 in 1 Eye Pencil – Brown 02
* L.A Girl Pro Concealer – Fawn
* Maybelline Matte Eyeshadow – Champagne Fizz ( Set brow Highlight)
* Marykay Primer – ( Lid)
* NYX Jumbo Pencil – Black Bean ( Lid)
* Mabrook Eyeshadow – Black ( Lid)
* Unnamed Black Glitter
* Elf Lock and Seal
* Glazzi E/S Palette – Gold ( Tear Duct)
* Casabella Bright Brown & Burgundy E/S – Crease
* Artmatic Eyelashes – 518E
* Prestige Color Intense Eyeliner Pencil – 01 The Black ( Waterline)
* M.n Volume Long Wearing Mascara
* No 7 Shine Free Primer
* Marykay Creme-to-powder Foundation – Bronze 0.5
* L.A Girl Concealer – Fawn ( Highlight)
* Ben Nye Banana Powder
* Milani Minerals Compact Powder – Medium
* Miss Beauty Makeup Fixer Mist
* Black Opal True Stick Foundation – Black Walnut ( Contour)
* Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder – Cacao
* Enthrice blusher
* Jioney Bronzer – 003
* Carmex Lip Balm
* Flormac Waterproof Lipliner – No 211
* Beyond Beauty Liquid Matte Lipgloss – Nude
Hair is CROCHET BRAIDS. I used 2 packs of Xpression braids in Purple ( don’t remember the number) it’s basically Kanekalon hair . I installed them myself and it took me about 5 – 6 hours because I had to attend to my son at different intervals for his numerous needs and wants 😁.
Till next time my dearest #CHEERS.
To get the products listed above. You can contact:
JUDITH OF JADEMAKEOVERS ( +2349027042866)
Makeup Studio: SUITE 42, Atara Shopping Complex, Opposite Mobil Filling Station Aguda Market, Aguda Lagos Nigeria.
Please Please and Please don’t forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE and THUMBS UP 👍 this post, previous post and also subscribe to my various social media channels for more juicy and interesting post past, present and future ones yet to come to your Family and Friends.
I appreciate your feedback and comments its like food to my soul.
I Love y’all. #😘 #😉 Peace
My Social Media channels:
Facebook: Mary Onyeka Ekwuribe Omoruyi
Google + and Email address are: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Blog Website: http://www.mybeautysignature.WordPress.com
See you guys till my next post #Cheers
God’s favorite girl 😘 😉